Do you need to earn CEs to maintain and recertify your BCPA certification?
APHA offers CEs, many of them at no cost, to its members. This includes Ethics CEs which are often more difficult to find.
Listen to the podcast or view the video of the call-in, then take a quick evaluation to earn a CE. The podcast or video, plus resources, and links to the information you need to earn the CE are found on the following:
- When You Just Can’t Pull the Trigger: Strategies for Overcoming the Paralysis of Analysis (1 CE for BCPA)
- Guerrilla Marketing Tactics Advocates and Care Managers Will Love (1 CE for BCPA)
- Using Narrative or Story Telling to Expand Your Reach (1 Ethics CE for BCPA)
Courses that earn CEs:
Find courses at Practice UP! Online:
Many courses at PracticeUP! Online offer CEs. Depending on your APHA membership (PACE, Premium, or Premium +ADL) you are able to take the course and earn the CEs for free, or at a discount:
You’ll find the discount codes you need for PracticeUP! courses:
- PracticeUP! Discounts for APHA Premium and Premium +ADL members
- PracticeUP! Discounts for APHA PACE members
Programs offered by APHA Academy:
APHA Academy offers longer term programs that allow you to earn 10 or more CEs for one, long term program.
Terms for Search: Board Certification, PACB, recertification, CEs, continuing education units