Join us for this call to learn what’s new and what’s on the horizon with Patient Advocate Certification. We’ll answer questions like
- How can BCPAs earn their CEs to maintain their certification?
- What organizations now recognize certification from the PACB? (are there hospitals or non-profits accepting BCPA certification to fulfil an employment requirement?)
- Will there be changes to the requirements for becoming certified by the PACB? If so, what kinds of changes?
- Will there be changes to the certification exam in the future? If so, what kinds of changes?
- How can I participate in PACBoard activities?
- What other changes might we see in the future?
- How can I stay updated on PACBoard decisions?
Podcast Available: 29 minutes Note! Please save this to your own computer to listen. Attempting to listen from the APHA website server may crash the server.
(Right click with your mouse on a PC, or *Command-Click* on a Mac, then choose "save as" or "save link as")
- PACBoard website: www.PACBoard.org
- Exam information: www.PACBoard.org/exam (includes the list of study materials)
- Questions or Comments: see the Contact page on the website
Discuss this topic:
Check in with APHA Members Connect! Discussion Forum