In our perfect worlds, we would all volunteer our time to help those who need our help without regard for the income we could generate. But in our real worlds, as entrepreneurs and practice owners, (or those who are soon to be both), we know that we want to help as many people as we can, as efficiently and effectively as we can, and draw an income worthy of our talents and efforts.
LeaRae Keyes, BSN, RN, PHN, CCM is a Case Manager and Executive Director the Nurse Entrepreneur Network. She assists health care professionals to develop viable start up business, market and sell their products and services, and to formulate additional creative revenue streams. Through her membership website (www.nurse-entrepreneur-network.com) she provides information on these topics.
As our guest host for this call-in, LeaRae will walk us through some ways to expand our offerings, leveraging the work we do directly for our clients, and some of our skills and talents that may not be direct-to-client, but may instead draw on our education and experience.
No Podcast Available
- From LeaRae Keyes:
- Link to eBook interviews with 10 Nurse Entrepreneurs: http://www.nurse-entrepreneur-network.com/products/item14.cfm
- Link for legal nurse consulting: http://www.aalnc.org/
- Case Management: http://www.cmsa.org/
- Wellness Coaching: http://www.wellcoachesschool.com/
- Nurse Life Care Planners: http://www.aanlcp.org/
- Life Care Planners: http://www.rehabpro.org/sections/ialcp
- Medicare Set Asides: http://www.distance.ufl.edu/msa
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners: http://www.iafn.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=546
- Medical Tourism: http://www.medicaltourismassociation.com/en/medical-tourism-faq-s.html
- Passive income includes:
- ebooks and booklets
- audio programs
- teleseminars and podcasts
- online training
- membership programs
- videos and DVDs
Discuss this topic:
Check in with APHA Members Connect! Discussion Forum