Ready to Upgrade Your APHA Membership?
The answer is YES! If...
- You hope to gain access to additional benefits such as access to contracts, participation in APHA activities such as the APHA Connect! Discussion Forum, or Expert Call-ins, or access to patient requests for help (Find a list of benefit comparisons here.)
- You wish to expand your AdvoConnection Directory listing. (Find a side-by-side profile comparison here.)
- You would like access to additional marketing materials and to participate in annual initiatives like Private Professional Patient Advocates Week.
- You would like to apply for the Schueler Patient Advocacy Compass Award.
- ... or for any other reason that will move your independent, private, advocacy career choice forward.
What Does It Cost to Upgrade?
If you have been a Directory Only member for less than the time period you paid for, then you will receive credit for the unused months still left on your listing. (Example: you paid $135 for two years, and you still have 14 months left. That's an $80 credit.)
Further, if you are a member of, or participant in one of the APHA Affiliate Organizations, you'll also receive a $30 credit.
How to Upgrade to APHA Premium Membership
It's not difficult! Here are the steps.
- Fill out and submit the APHA Premium membership application.
- Once we've received it, we'll do the math (applying those credits mentioned above, as appropriate.) We'll send you your Next Steps email and an invoice for the balance to pay for your new Premium membership.
- Pay for your new membership.
- Because you have previously been included in the AdvoConnection Directory, you will automatically be upgraded to the +ADL option (+ADL = AdvoConnection Directory Listed) and will be able to expand your directory listing to reflect the additional information contained in Premium Directory Profile Listings.
- You'll receive your Premium +ADL Welcome Email - and you'll have everything you need to keep your advocacy practice momentum going.